Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Everyday outfit

 photo 5_zps41d35d34.jpg

Here's an outfit you'll most likely find me in any day of the week. Some form or another of jeans and a t-shirt. Now that it's cooling off out there I can slip back into my 3sixteen+99BSP jeans and get back to wearing those in. They didn't get too much attention once summer hit, but even so they're shaping up nicely. You can see my post on my first wear of them here. The t-shirt is second hand, the hat made by me, and I lucked out and found these Chucks at a thrift store. I spent months looking for an equivalent made in the U.S. and have nothing to show for it. Still looking, and if you know a brand, do tell! 

Jeans-Exclusive 3sixteen design for Self Edge 

Shirt and shoes-Thrifted

Hat-Made by me

 photo 3_zps6f85f3d0.jpg
 photo 2_zps05b1429f.jpg
 photo 4_zps205371b5.jpg
 photo 1_zps56a1e079.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Next time I'm in the market for jeans I'm going to check out this company. I'm glad you are continuing with this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've now trawled all of your posts about these jeans and I think I may be between sizes. I don't know whether to order the 27 or the 28 (and there is only one of each!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to give you a better idea, my hips are at 38" and I got a 28. I think if you're a bit smaller than that you should go with the 27, and keep in mind you'll have to wear them in (they'll be stiff and tight the first few wears). But after a while they'll give and actually be quite comfortable!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much Solanah! That really helps.

    ReplyDelete