Monday, June 16, 2014

Taylor Stitch Denim Jacket

 photo Denimjacket_zpsa2c44112.jpg

I come across men's denim workjackets a lot at estate sales, and have always loved them. They're like denim 49ers: simple shape, casual and unlined, but best of all they usually have big patch pockets on the front. 

I've never found a vintage one even close to my size, so when I saw Taylor Stitch just released their version for women, called the Washed Denim Project Jacket, I knew I had to share it. 

It's just a great knocking around jacket, something that's a favorite to toss over an outfit like to one shown above, but I can picture it with a gauzy floral dress too. And layers in the winter, over wool and plaid. 
They also make a linen version if you want something more summer specific, but my workwear weakness makes this one a winner. 

{Washed Denim Project Jacket}

No comments:

Post a Comment