Wednesday, June 25, 2014

b o w + a r r o w { a p p a r e l }

 photo BowandArrow_zps0d41d43f.jpg
 photo BowandArrow2_zps67e5e11a.jpg

Bow and Arrow Apparel is a brand I don't personally have experience with, but friends have expressed nothing but great things about their wares.

They're based in North Carolina and specialize in denim clothing for women, most notably their ability to custom tailor certain pieces, including high waist jeans

  Bow and Arrow Apparel keeps designs basic with a feminine edge, and source materials from the U.S. whenever possible. It's really hard to pick a favorite, but the Bitterroot dress is something I always come back to and I can picture it working through all seasons. 

Although a little birdie tells me they're releasing a machinist jumpsuit soon, and jumpsuits are the end all be all for me. 

{b o w + a r r o w}

No comments:

Post a Comment